Flexible Magnet (Rubber magnet)
|10-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3 US $0.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Rolls)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 Rolls/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packaging: 36cm*26cm*16cm|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: UNIMAG
- Composition: Ferrite Magnet Powder
- Material: Anisotropic or Isotropic
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 850519009
- Product Type: Rare Earth Powder
- Surface Treatment: with PVC or Adhesive
- Trademark: Unimag
- Origin: China
1. Rubber magnet are made of bonded ferrite magnet powder, compound rubber and other materials. By extruding, rolling or injecting, the combination can be made into soft, plastic and flexible magnets with different shapes which are depend on the request of clients. The surface of rubber magnet can be stick on kinds of printing papers and synthetic papers, PVC, self-adhesive, metal sheet, etc.
1)Strong absorption, environmental protection, widely use for toys, stationery, advertising printing, publicity materials and variety of magnetic products
1)Plasticity, you can drilling, cutting, pressing, into a variety of complex shapes
2)The thickness is 0.3-640mm, the length according customers' order.
3)The major applications of rubber magnets are promotionl, decoration magnets for fridge magnets, toys, learning material
Flexible Rubber magnets are compound materials made by mixing ferrite magnet powder and rubber. Pressing or rolling makes the finished flexible rubber magnet. Because the material has good plasticity, the finished flexible rubber magnets or semi-manufactured flexible rubber magnets can incise, stiletto, slit or back up other materials randomly, have good antisepsis and difficult demagnetization. The raw materials are plentiful, so the price is lower. Flexible Rubber magnets are natural Flexible Rubber magnets or isomer Flexible Rubber magnets. Natural rubber magnets have weak magnetism, are used on iceboxes, presswork and marketing and promotion premiums. Isomer rubber magnets have strong magnetism, and are used in such applications as micro-motors and magnet toys.
Typical Magnetic properties of Flexible rubber magnet